Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Changes

Okay! So as I've said in the previous post, I will tell the things that I have changed in this blog. Well, I just transformed this a little and not so obvious. I deleted some pictures and lines of messages, even the title. I also made the layout and templates to a better appearance.

Furthermore, here are the list of changes:
  • Some titles were changed; one was translated to English and the other were just rephrased.
  • I edited the labels of every post I made. Here are the labels so far: Arabelle, Friends, Krezbell, Lyrics, Poems, Selection . You can view this in the upper right corner of this page, entitled ‘My Posts’. The Arabelle label is all the things that happen to my life - my personal opinion, experiences and all things related to my life. The Friends label is of course my companionship with anyone I encounter. The Krezbell label is all about the business of my father, the silk screen printing. The Lyrics label is the list of lyrics of my favorite songs or songs that make sense to my life which expresses and gives meaning to my feelings. The Poem label is the selected poems which I love reading. Then the last label is the Selected, which is the list of inspirational stories that mostly focuses on life and that I wanted you also to read it and know about it.
  • Then as I said before, I wanted to make the appearance as made of a grown up person but I think my taste is not really a grown up person (haha) although I made it to a little more matured looks. Below are the pictures of the blog before and after the change. . I did some arrangement which I transformed the layout, template and some gadgets of this blog. I change the background from an abstract to a simple plain figure. I changed the color combinations but the main shade is still violet. And  I also changed the font style. I removed the unnecessary tabs and bars like the "search", the "number of views", the "blogs I liked" and more.
  • I remained the logo title of this blog because I don't have time yet for creating a new one. 
  • So I think that’s all. I didn’t alter the words in every post. I let them be the same as before. Well I did not read it for review so let’s  leave it that way and since I keep apologizing for my wrong grammars. Hehehe.

By the way, I’m not able to make a change as soon as I post the previous one. My body wanted to rest that time so that’s why. And I got busy the day after that - busy hanging out with my friends in the neighborhood. However, today I just made it.

Okay that’s it. The next posts will be the unshared moments of mine. I’ll promise to become more specific but I will still keep the secrets if there is. Smile!


Bofore:


After:



No comments:

Post a Comment