Saturday, April 7, 2012

Update Update

(ok, so how will i start... hmm, let's put this way)

Hello!

It's been 5 months since I last updated this blog. Actually within the previous months before November 2011, I didn’t really update this on time or time to time; I just put highlighted moments in my life then the rest were left in my mind. So now I decided to put all those unshared memories here in my blog and let other people know it. Again, I’m trying to make this as my personal online diary which could make me remember every detail of it.

When I visited again my blog, I saw my posts and reminisce a little. It came to my mind that I should remove some stuffs for a “better personal reason” like the old pictures and some messages. But I’ll tell which one I removed and why I removed it yet not very detailed. Then I also decided to change the template or designs and make it like “made of grown up person”, i mean a more matured design, something like that. I haven’t done yet any changes but after this post I’ll try to do it abruptly.

Now, I’m telling you to forgive me for my wrong grammars. In fact the reason why I wanted to blog is to enhance my English skill. I don’t care if no one’s gonna read this or might care for the things I put and happen to my life. All I want to do is express my self then share this to everyone (at this time, not expecting there is even one). You can give me your insights or what in my Facebook account or email. I’ll promise to reply as soon as I received it.

Well, here for now, trynna do my best for the big change in this blog. Looking forward! See yah! ^_^.

1 comment: