Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Two Years, Five Months, Six Days

I’ll tell a story about my past which is about my love life and this one is something like true love. But before I continue, I just want to say that I wrote this not to interfere HIS life again but because to acknowledge and share to everyone what I experienced together with HIM :)

July 26, 2011 is the day we broke up; that was 2 days after my birthday. On that day, we argued many things about ourselves, about each other’s attitude, about how we treat one another and about the range of love we share. We became lovers when we were third year high school, which was nearly the end of the school year. To be exact it was February 20, 2009. So we were two years and five months plus six days on the day we’ve broke up. Actually, it was August 5, 2011 when I realized that it is really over, that we cannot continue our love anymore.

As time goes by our feelings changed. We fell in love, got jealous, brawl each other, back to normal and love again. We experienced intimate love, then suddenly I got bored, he got bored yet we tried to innovate our relationship; we make new things, new worthwhile stuffs together and so many, but in the end, the relationship didn’t survive, it didn’t last, we separated.

I actually cannot say every detail of our relationship because I forgot. Well I remember we dated in Eco Park, in Ocean Park, in many malls watching movies and playing arcades, then we gave gifts to each other, talk to the phone and in the internet, played kid’s games in public places and I remembered he was in our house playing my sister’s keyboard. I think those sweetness like holding hands, hugging, kissing were normal in couples and that’s obvious that somebody would remember that. I have to admit that I had fun doing those things with him. I was really in love with that guy. I am praising him, thanking him for making me experience the true love, the joy when we were together, and the hoity-toity “kilig” factor. Well I must be grateful also that he somehow made me a matured person. Every time we got fight and argue I realized and learned something at the end of the day which reminds me of not doing the wrong deeds again. I became more grown-up during and after our relationship and I wanted to thank him for that because in some way he became a medium to my personality right now.

Yes I forgot several things we did but the memorable and unforgettable were still my mind and the unexpected and unplanned happenings stays in my heart - not very detailed, just the event. Here I’m saying that I don’t have to put what really happened on the exact moment we’ve been together for him and for me to conceal our privacy and also to let it stay only in our minds and in our hearts. I may not remember the exact moment but I know some day, some time, my mind will recall it and make me recognize that I did that already and with him.

Now, it’s a long time ago, nevertheless I still want to say “thank you” to him and hoping he reads this. I am super grateful he came in my life and I have found him. I was truly in love and in fact I wanted more days or months or years with him but the destiny dictated that we have to end – I had to say goodbye and he had to give me up. I wasn’t able to say these words to him before we separated because of the tension we were feeling on the moment we broke up. But this does not mean I want him back and be my boy again. This is just an acknowledgement for doing a good actions and being a true, brave, kind man. Well as far as I know, he now has a new love affair with other girl and I know that he is still that kind man who will never let hurt his girl and tried his best to make them both happy. I just wish good luck to both of them and keep up the good connection they have started. I am so contented, pleased, blissful that we made the right decision and because of that we now know ourselves and found the happiness we’re looking for.

There's no bitterness in my heart and I am not mad or angry for his shortcomings. I expect he also. I hope he forgives me for my bad actions that I've done to him and to others which made him unease with me. I'm looking forward that next time we see each other, we feel comfortably talking one another and feel the warmth of our big smiles.

“Miele, I’m happy for you! God bless you and your family. Stay good boy ^_^ Good luck and make your dreams come true.”

No comments:

Post a Comment