Tuesday, May 3, 2011

(SFP) SOTC 2011

MAY 2, 2011
SWIMMING at COOL WAVES RESORT, BULACAN

I was with them, my SOTC Family, from 5 am until 9 pm.
That day was an exhausting day for me yet very happy.
I met wonderful people who knows and believes in God.
I had so much fun chatting, interacting and loving them.
I knew, that bonding moments weren't the last.
I'll still see them maybe in the church or in the streets.
I'll promise I won't be hesitant to mind them or even talk to them.
I'll always keep those memories in my heart and in my mind.
I'll treasure every moments I am with them.
I'll miss you guys!

SOTC stands for Station Of The Cross. I met and encountered these wonderful people because of Jesus Christ. We performed a dramatical or theatrical scene for Way of the Cross 2011 last Good Friday (April 22). I am thankful that God gave these creatures ^_^.  I♥U














































THE REST WERE HISTORY

No comments:

Post a Comment